Last update: December 9th, 2019
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation,businesses operating as processors have the following obligations to meet. Konstantinos Ch. Farmakis Law Office (hereinafter FARMAKIS LAW FIRM or FARMAKIS LAW) with respect and being 100% GDPR Ready is giving below in details all data needed. For more details you can contact us at [email protected]
- • Offer sufficient guarantees that their services meets GDPR technical and organisational requirements
- Eschew the use of subcontractors to support service contracts between the processor and their clients (controllers) without the express consent of the controller
- On termination of a service contract, remove all data from their cloud and/or data center infrastructure, and provide sufficient proof that they have done so
- Report data breach incidents to the regulatory body.
GDPR Compliance Details
Please find below all necessary / required details by Supervisory Authority regarding the GDPR compliance.
All your data are STORED in PRIVATELY HELD DATA STORAGES in our PREMISES using cutting edge TECHNOLOGY
- Data storage location:1. 16 Kapodistrioy Str. :Lamia, Greece, 2. Germany / Datacenter
- Non-EU data storage location: NONE
- Data EncryptionWe provide 2048 Encryption of any personal data located on our endpoints as well as in transit over your local- and wide-area networks and in the cloud. ALL our website kfarmakis.com is covered with SECTOGO SSL Certificates and all data transfers are Encrypted. via the SECTIGO CA Limited.The encryption process is entirely automated, with the data subject as the sole holder of the decryption key.
- Search data in backup: YES
- Ability to modify personal data: YES
- Export data in common format: YES.
- Quick data recovery: YES
- Infringement notice: Dedicated staff with 24X7x365 monitoring.
- Right to access: YES
- Right to be forgotten: YES
- Data portability: Each customer has the ability to download their personal data.
- Data Protection Officers: We are not required, since we have less than 250 employees.
- Data protection from design: YES